Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: light for sewing room

I have an overhead light fixture in my sewing room. I use the GE full spectrum lightbulbs in it. I think it makes a significant difference.

I have a table top OTT light by my machine...I got it at one of the big office supply stores & it was much cheaper than at JoAnn's (unless you have a 50% coupon! lol). Works just fine.

blahel...come onnnn over!!! :D We'd love to share our coupons with you!! :thumbup: It takes a true quilt-aholic to want to move from their country to get good deals on quilting supplies!!! LOL

other side of the black stump, Perth Western Australia
    Blog Entries
    Don't tempt me jbsstrawberry!! My stash is so woeful as it all fits into a very small plastic container... :( if i lived over there my stash could be twice as big! if i could get coupons for 50% off i could get twice as much for half as much!!! Now isnt that an incentive for you all to go out and use those coupons to add to your stash!!!

:lol:

Helen

Check out Lowes.

They are discontinuing the table top Ott Lights for 9.99. I got one last night in St. Joe, MO. :lol: :!:

Here is a picture of mine. I got it as a Christmas present last year. It has a heavy base on the table with spots for bobbins in it. It has one arm for the light, one arm has a clip which holds my pattern and the third arm that you don't see very well has a magnifying glass so I can tread my needle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dcurvy, that looks like a great light, thanks for posting. Will look for
    it. Nancy :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2