Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: On Line Shopping List

Blog Entries
    There are so many on line fabric shops,I started a small notebook,using info from orders ,mentions of shops on here etc.
    The "good guys" have their own listing & the others get a never again & reason why.Do you keep a list?

Senior Member quilter on the eastern edge's Avatar
    I have a note book here next to the computer. I write down fabric and pattern info from this forum as well as info from the online stores who send updates every week -- Over the Rainbow and Hancocks of Paducah, to name just two.

It's a great way to remember patterns and fabrics that strike my fancy.

Yes, I do a notebook also, tips from here and shops that have been recommended and places I order from or want to try.

In fact I'm so forgetful any more (senior moments!) that I record phone calls, made to especially utility people, and what we discussed. Since we are moving ourselves from Iowa to Nebraska and work needed to be done on each place I have a "transition" notebook that tells me what has been moved and what has been done where! Helps keep me sane. :)

Thats a great idea! I am going to start a notebook!

My "notebook" is a Word document. That way when I find a site I want to save I just copy & paste the address (less chance of me writing it down incorrectly). An added bonus -I can just click on the link in the document & go straight to the site.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the world of the Duh moments.:) I'm at the point where I have several notebooks.....one for quilting, one for appts etc.Can't remember what the other one is, one of those Duh moments :-D :-D

Quote Originally Posted by dakotamaid
    Yes, I do a notebook also, tips from here and shops that have been recommended and places I order from or want to try.

In fact I'm so forgetful any more (senior moments!) that I record phone calls, made to especially utility people, and what we discussed. Since we are moving ourselves from Iowa to Nebraska and work needed to be done on each place I have a "transition" notebook that tells me what has been moved and what has been done where! Helps keep me sane.