Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Little Brown Bird Patterns

Little Brown Bird Patterns

I had to share my good luck. I have been looking for the pattern book for the Little Brown Bird quilt for a long time. I did order the CD awhile ago, but there aren't any directions. I have been watching eBay and Amazon, but the book is always $49.00 or more--used. I found one on Amazon a little while ago for $20.00 plus $3.99 shipping. It arrived today--almost 2 weeks before they said, and it is in very, very good condition. I am so excited. We are leaving for a cruise on Thursday--guess what is coming with me? My cup runneth over!!! It pays to be patient--I checked every week or so and it payed off.
    Sue

Banned
    Blog Entries
    good for you...I have seen it go for nearly $100!

Blog Entries
    how exciting! congrats
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    I have lots of luck finding the out of print high priced books on ebay looking in the quilt lot book sales. Many times the seller doesn't list all the titles just posts a picture of the books in the lots. I end up with books I don't want to get the one I do but it's still cheaper.
    Got fabric?