Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: little girls quilt pattern

Does anyone know of a little girl quilt pattern that has ruffled dresses on the blocks?

I saw those in a mag I would have to see if I can find it for you.

I saw those in a magazine too. Can't remember which one. The dresses themselves was a printed panel. The quilt maker had made embellishments (aprons, collars, etc) and added them to the panel. I couldn't find the fabric anywhere so I made my own templates. I've attached a photo. Is this what you're looking for? I'm not sure if I kept the templates I made. I may have gotten rid of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I saw a teacher doing at class at a quilt store in College Station Texas.....They were smocked, laced, ruffled dresses. Absolutely beautiful.

Here's just one example:
    http://www.lonestarquiltworks.com/sh...ressSleved.htm

You might be able to contact them, because the quilt they had hanging was not Aggie related....but absolutely gorgeous

Blog Entries
    Here's a link to a thread for one:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20144-1.htm

If you scroll down in the thread, you can find out how to download the pattern.

These dresses aren't ruffled, but it's raw edge applique. The bloomers and sleeves have pleats put in. I made this for my daughter in pastels, with two tones of light purple for the background squares and a green inner border and purple outer border. It was my first applique project - tedious, and I'll never do it again - but soooo cute it was worth it.

I bought the pattern at Joann's (a year ago, only ever saw it there once). The only place I've seen it on the internet is on ebay.

Bella Rosa quilt pattern
    Name:  Attachment-89563.jpe
Views: 1020
Size:  67.0 KB

Thank you very cute. When my daughter gets here I will post a picture of the one I saw.

I made this one from a pattern in MCcall's Quick Quilts-May 2009. I just love it and it was so easy. It was for a little girl's first birthday. She turned 2 in April and her Mom says she still drags it every where she goes.This picture was taken this summer. She is 2 now.

Thank you I have the book. I can just change a few things and it will look like the picture my daughter-in law sent me .