Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 29 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Location of quilters

Blog Entries
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find it interesting to see where other quilters live? I think it's kind of interesting to see that someone else is posting a question or comment and they live half way around the world. I wish everyone would put in their real location instead of something so general it could be anywhere in the world. I just think it makes it a little more interesting to know that someone in London, for instance, is posting something - it just adds to the overall interest in my humble opinion. Happy quilting!

I am amazed where everyone if located. Not only do I have my local friends, but world wide friends. Thanks to the part you play in my daily life. A great group on the board.

OH, I agree. It's fun to see that although we may be miles away from each other, here we are just a keystroke away!

I agree. I love reading posts from people who do not live in the states. Mostly, it makes me appreciate all the conveniences we have and the availability of materials to support our habits.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by isnthatodd
    I agree. I love reading posts from people who do not live in the states. Mostly, it makes me appreciate all the conveniences we have and the availability of materials to support our habits.
    I agree to. Its fun to see. God bless. Penny

I agree, I love seeing where we are all from.

I wish everyone would tell. At least the state, or province etc.

Admin did a red dot on this awhile ago. It showed where everyone was from. Pretty cool what he can do.....

Blog Entries
    I love knowing I have quilty friends all over. Also, I have now met 5 board members because we DID realize that we lived close, after we posted our addresses.

one of the reasons some people do not show where they are is because they participate in the 'secret-sister' type programs and don't want post marks to give their secret away...most have said they will disclose at the end of the program...sometimes it has to be a secret for a little while ;)
    it is fun to get together with our quilting friends from all over the world.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 11 ... LastLast