Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Log Cabin Quilt

A few weeks ago there was a picture posted of a log cabin quilt (blues ?). I believe the pattern was by Judy Martin. Does anyone know how I can access the picture(s) again?

I can't believe I'm the first to see your post! I think it may be my quilt you are asking about. Summer Lake Log Cabin.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/23986.page

pq, dunster's was the only one that was blues (and greens) here. isn't it a knockout? no wonder you wanted to see it again.

WOW how did I mioss the quilt the first time...........WOW I really like that one.

That's the One!!! It is sooo beautiful. Could you please tell me which Judy Martin's book it from as I would dearly love to make it. Thank you for answering so quickly

http://www.amazon.com/Judy-Martins-C...0228539&sr=8-1

Try here. I bought the book, just got it Saturday. Great log cabin quilts!!!

I'm back again. Getting ahead of myself, but are the greek keys part of Judy Martin's pattern or did you design them yourself. If so, and if its not against this site's rules (I'm new here), could I please have the pattern. However, if its a published pattern, what is the name of the book and/or pattern.

They really make the quilt pop!

There is a greek key in the center star in the quilt and is the first border around the quilt. See if going to the link will look at images in the book. Some sellers will, some won't. If you google the name of the book you will see other's who sell it and some will let you peek in the book.
    It is a great book, I will be making one similar sometime soon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paintedquilt
    I'm back again. Getting ahead of myself, but are the greek keys part of Judy Martin's pattern or did you design them yourself. If so, and if its not against this site's rules (I'm new here), could I please have the pattern. However, if its a published pattern, what is the name of the book and/or pattern.

They really make the quilt pop!
    Judy's book does have Greek keys. I modified mine, because I knew I would be quilting in sections and wanted to separate the sections right through the Greek key block in the center. (She actually had 4 keys put together with a border around them that had the effect of making it a bigger block.) This is my modified block, all logs being 1" finished.
    Attached Images Attached Images