Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for 4-squares OBW----HELP!!!!!!

I am looking for the tute or online directions to make square blocks out of four squares, but it pretty much uses the OBW directions.....cut repeats, stack very carefully, cut strips, cut squares, do layout and sew blocks. The blocks are then put together with sashing.

I know I've seen it quite recently but can't find it.....and am frustrated!!!! I loved it because it had the same kaleidoscope look as OBW but would be a lot easier to make!!!!!

HELP?????? Please??????

Thanks!

Dotty (aka teacherbailey)

Power Poster

That's it! OK, now I have a tute of the teachnique....Anybody know of another with the same technique? I wanted to try to find the fabric on it....

Thanks, SueDor for such a quick response!

Blog Entries
    Found it too late. It was the four patch posy at Connecting Threads but you have the link already.

BTW .... it's called Four Patch Posy. Mr. Google will give you lots of help once you get the right name.

I did one like that and it was called four patch stacked posie by H.D. Design.
    http://www.hddesigns.net/piecedquiltpatterns.html

When I was doing mine, I looked on webshots.com and put in four patch stacked posie and also put in 4psp and got pictures to look at. VERY helpful.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherbailey
    That's it! OK, now I have a tute of the teachnique....Anybody know of another with the same technique? I wanted to try to find the fabric on it....

Thanks, SueDor for such a quick response!
    go to Search at the top of the page and put in Four Patch Posy. click on advanced search if you want the recent postings first. i hope you find the fabric you are looking for