Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: looking for this fabric

Justquiltn' you are correct. I and 2 other quilters are getting on the train to Santa Fe at 11 and going to meet a another quilter in Santa Fe who is taking us to Santa Fe Quilting Company to SHOP! After that it is off to Pandy's in White Rock to SHOP and then back to Santa Fe to EAT and then the train back to Los Lunas. Nothing better than spending the day with fellow quilters shopping and eating! I have heard there is a longarm quilter or 2 in the east mountains........are you one of them?

Sorry for usurping your post, ***email address deleted***! The fabric is lovely, but I have never seen it before.
    Connie, no I'm not one of the long-armers out here (wish I had that kind of money and space -- LOL). I just noticed on another post that you and I have the same mid-arm set-up!

Its not that paper doll material that I've seen in the ordering catalogs? lately is it?

simple quilter

There is one in pink on e bay it says its timless treasures
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Timeless-Treasur...25073004r21508

this may help you search

That is very cute. I bought paperdolls for my 4 yo granddaughter for Christmas, and we had a delightful time playing with them.

My grandaughter and neice got them for christmas this year. They seem to be coming back into circulation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2