Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: looking for good 'seasonal' table topper patterns

I'm looking to "supplement" my larger projects with smaller ones, and would love to make some seasonal table toppers or wall hangings (winter/spring/summer/fall rather than holiday ones). Anybody have any advice on patterns or books? I'd imagine technically I could just do regular quilt patterns but just use different color schemes.

This may sound funny, but yesterday I bought an Easter placement and I plan on sewing it to a piece of fabric and using it as a wall hanging or on the table, if I make it large enough for a table runner. Found this at Big Lots and it is really cute.

Let me recommend Elenore Burns Quilting Through the Seasons. There are wall hanging, table runner & topper designs as well as bed quilts.

I got 12 free from http://www.homespunhearth.com I had to sign up for a free "silver pins" membership. I don't know if that is still a program or not but they had different themed table runner or topper patterns every month. They encouraged you to buy a kit but the pattern was free.

Quote Originally Posted by merry
    Let me recommend Elenore Burns Quilting Through the Seasons. There are wall hanging, table runner & topper designs as well as bed quilts.
    That looks like a great book & Eleanor Burns always does a great job with her patterns. Thanks!