Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Maltese dog breed applique pattern

Does anyone know where I can find a Maltese dog breed applique pattern? I've done some searches on the web, but haven't had much luck. Also, I've seen books at quilt festivals/shows, etc that have applique patterns for various dog breeds, but I didn't pay a lot of attention at the time (wasn't looking for Maltese dogs!). Perhaps someone on the board has a book with one and can tell me what book it is?
    TIA for your help! :D

Blog Entries
    There is a maltese pattern in one of these books, scroll down to the little dog bog

http://www.ashtonpub.com/books.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by woody
    There is a maltese pattern in one of these books, scroll down to the little dog bog

Yes there are Maltese in that book, are they ever cute!

Thank you! The Tucson Quilt Show is in 2 weeks and I remember that there has always been a vender with loads of quilting books. Now I have a specific book to look for to check out the Maltese. If they don't have it, I know where to get it from the web now!

Banned
    this kind of breed is available in so many site.If you spend your few time.
    yet If you want to won this breed . then its my little advise to you. that this breed has a few time life because there are
    variouse diseases and this kind is effected first of all the breeds. It need maximum care .....

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much for the link! We have two Maltese dogs...well, they are more like children. Have though about doing a Maltese appliqué project and now I know where to look for a pattern. Thank you, again!

Quote Originally Posted by quilterella View Post
    Yes there are Maltese in that book, are they ever cute!
    Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much for the link! We have two Maltese dogs...well, they are more like children. Have though about doing a Maltese appliqué project and now I know where to look for a pattern. Thank you, again!

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post

Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.

Blog Entries
    you might ck www.silverliningsoriginals.com too. she has lovely patterns there.

Blog Entries
    My DD has two Maltese. Only one health problem, they can't get their shots anymore. The shots are too strong for them. If your small breed dog ever loses control of their hind legs, not many vets know to treat with Valium. Only two vets in the state knew this would correct the problem in time to save their life. Usually happens after all the shots the dog gets once a year. This is a $1850 worth of advice. LOL We love our pets like family.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    At a quilt show I saw a pattern from an American with a large selection of dogs on. I am sure yours was included but not mine, cairn terrier. Try a search for dog patterns.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast