Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a pattern called "Momoe's Star"

Does anyone have a pattern for a quilt as you go called "Momoe's Star"?. I have only one page to the pattern and it is very old. It has a template for a 6 inch hexagon as well as a 6 petal "flower" which is hand-sewn around the hexagon. Does that make sense? I'd appreciate any information on the pattern or where to obtain it.

Blog Entries
    can you post a pic of it, sound like one i did connecting w/ a diamond

Banned
    There is a downloadable site for this. Search on the name. You can download in English. I did not try but saw the listing.

Here is the only picture I have of it - it is rather faded, but should give the idea. Thanks in advance !

Blog Entries
    Haven't got it but it's sure pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by Holice
    There is a downloadable site for this. Search on the name. You can download in English. I did not try but saw the listing.

I have searched various sites, but apparently not the right one. Haven't been able to find it. Any suggestions about good sites.

I've got it! Been working on it for 20 years - handstitching. It is a Japanese design. See a PM from me for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa
    I've got it! Been working on it for 20 years - handstitching. It is a Japanese design. See a PM from me for more information.
    Theresa I would also like to get this pattern caled Momoe's Star could you tell me how I could get it? thanks barbara or barbrose

Quote Originally Posted by barbrose
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa
    Theresa I would also like to get this pattern caled Momoe's Star could you tell me how I could get it? thanks barbara or barbrose
    Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll be happy to send it! The first page is in Japanese and the next 2 are in English.

I believe there is a quilt completed by "Marian E" here on this board in that pattern. You might do a search. She did it for a June Quilt show if I'm not mistaken. It is beautiful.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast