Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for a pattern

Looking for a pattern

I am looking for the pattern for Double Wedding Ring quilt. I found one but it is very hard to understand and read. If anyone knows of a good site that I can download a pattern (free) that would be great. I want to try to make one for my daughters 1 year anniversary (in July). Thanks in advance. Sandy

Google Double Wedding Ring quilt pattern and you will come up with many patterns. I am using a paper pieced one from one of the magazines - it should come up in your search - I am not at home to get the exact name.

Blog Entries
    Pam Bono has one but it's not free that i know of. her's is done with more angles than curves.

How complex do you want your DWR quilt to be.

A simple method is to use the template that comes with the book: Rings That Bind. I know the cover picture is awful, but the inside examples are great. This ends up being an almost quilt as you go method.

Otherwise, there are plenty of templates and patterns 'out there,' just look at your LQS and on the 'net.

ali
    Have fun quilting! If it isn't fun, you will miss a lot.
    ali

There used to be a tutorial on the Board. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll see if I can find it.