Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: looking for pattern

Does anybody have a pattern of the cat stairway to heaven quilt. I had downloaded it onto my computer several years ago and before I got a chance to make it my computer went down and I lost several of my patterns I had on it

http://web.archive.org/web/200703022...ern/index.html

it will be one of my next quilts. Love it!

I actually found the site on this board. can't remember who posted it though. many thanks to them

I responded to another one asking for it. If you PM me I'll find it when I get home and get a copy to you.

I had just previously read another thread asking for the pattern and thought I'd like to watch it as the quilt interested me. Thanks for responding with the link. I love this forum. I get many ideas and help from all of you

you are very welcome for the link! I know what you mean about the forum. It is so great and everyone is so helpful!

thank you very much, I had tried already through several different places but no one seemed to know where to get it even though several said they had it no one offered to make me a copy or give me the address that I could find it on. Everyone here has been very helpfull

You might find what you are looking for at this site:http://www.catswhoquilt.com/patterns.html - This site says the pattern Cats Stairway to Heaven" can be downloaded free from the McCall's Quilting site. Good luck . . hope you find what you are looking for.

My next two quilts are going to be that pattern. For my sister and dad. They both love cats.