Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Looking for a pattern!

  1. #1
    Dix
    Dix is offline
    Senior Member Dix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Okla.
    Posts
    598
    Blog Entries
    1
    A while back I ordered a pattern called Sunbonnet Sue Angel. I have never gotten the pattern, even though my credit card paid for it. It was only $4.00, but I really wanted the pattern. Possibly does any one have that pattern. It was ordered from E-pattern central . If you can be of any help, please pm me.

    Thanks so much,
    Dixie

  2. #2
    Super Member Barbm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    blink and you've missed it
    Posts
    2,598
    Could it have been a download- you pay for it and then download it? Call them, maybe they can help you with this.

  3. #3
    Dix
    Dix is offline
    Senior Member Dix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Okla.
    Posts
    598
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbm
    Could it have been a download- you pay for it and then download it? Call them, maybe they can help you with this.
    I tried calling and there is not a person to talk to, they are probably in India anyway and I could not understand lol

  4. #4
    Power Poster BellaBoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Front row
    Posts
    14,671
    Blog Entries
    2
    E patterns are downloaded. It's probably there waiting in your account to be downloaded.

  5. #5
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,246
    Blog Entries
    194
    Hi,

    E patterns are dowloadable, go to your account and I bet it is there for you to download.


    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Dix
    A while back I ordered a pattern called Sunbonnet Sue Angel. I have never gotten the pattern, even though my credit card paid for it. It was only $4.00, but I really wanted the pattern. Possibly does any one have that pattern. It was ordered from E-pattern central . If you can be of any help, please pm me.

    Thanks so much,
    Dixie

  6. #6
    Dix
    Dix is offline
    Senior Member Dix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Okla.
    Posts
    598
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    Hi,

    E patterns are dowloadable, go to your account and I bet it is there for you to download.


    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Dix
    A while back I ordered a pattern called Sunbonnet Sue Angel. I have never gotten the pattern, even though my credit card paid for it. It was only $4.00, but I really wanted the pattern. Possibly does any one have that pattern. It was ordered from E-pattern central . If you can be of any help, please pm me.

    Thanks so much,
    Dixie
    I cannot get back in and since it was November, I just gave up on it.

  7. #7
    Super Member Prism99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Western Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,561
    Blog Entries
    1
    Is this the pattern?
    http://sunbonnetsue.com/catalog/prod...products_id=45

    It doesn't say anything about being an e-pattern, so I am assuming you would get a paper pattern in the mail. The "about" area shows a real person owning this website so I don't think you'd have a problem following up on it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member sewaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    895
    I order from them heaps and have never had a problem. Could your reply ended up in your spam folder and now deleted?

  9. #9
    Super Member Oklahoma Suzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home town: Rehoboth, MA Now living in OK
    Posts
    7,846
    I have never ordered from them, and don't have the pattern.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Loretta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surfside Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    680
    I looked at their site and they are e-patterns.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.