Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for a pattern...

I'm looking for a puzzle piece pattern. Though I have found a few that have squared edges, I'm looking to do more of the rounded edges like a real puzzle piece. Any help is appreciated!! (Also looking for tips on sewing round edges).

Stephanie

This morning on HGTV there was a show "Simly Quilts" and she had a segment about cutting with a rotory cutter making curves and tips sewing them look it up online and see if it helps.
    mrj

Blog Entries
    You could buy one (or more) children's puzzle(s) and use the pieces as templates. Use a scanner or copy machine to enlarge them, unless you want each block to be its own little puzzle.

Patrice

You are one smart lady, Good idea about the puzzle pieces.

Blog Entries
    I was just surfing around in search of something completely different and stumbled upon a jigsaw puzzle quilt pattern!

It's kinda pricey - $8 - but you'd probably spend at least that much on kiddie puzzles to make your own templates.

http://www.virginiaquilter.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-JGSW.html?L+scstore+cjrs0207ffde62de+1169156643

[b]

[b]Hi :

Go www.quiltedkitty.com and over on the left side it will list different llinks
    click on free pattern and there is a puzzle pattern there. I hope it is what you are looking for

ef :wink:

http://www.quiltedkitty.com/free_pattern.asp
    edited by Boo to include link