I found this on Craigslist also. Does anyone have experience with this? I haven't even seen one of these in action so I'm completely in the dark. Thanks everyone for your help.
This is a Baileys's Pro 15 long arm sewing machine with 10ft 4 "table from Susy Q Quilters ( they sell this combo for $ 3350.00)
does not have stitch regulator but you can get one for this at Baileys web site.
Included is also one 4 ft groovey board with 2 patterns on it, and 2 - 12in boards
This machine runs good and the frame is very sturdy.
Asking $1800.00 for all
Feature's of the Bailey's Home Quilter Pro 15
- 15 inch arm bed length from the machine housing to the needle
- Approximately 700 stitches per minute speed
- Quilting machine weighs approximately 30lbs.
- A laser stylist that enables the operator to easily follow quilting patterns
- On/off power switch on handle can also be used as a 'pulse' switch. This allows the user to cycle the needle to bring up threads or to set the needle in the up or down position.
- A 25 year warranty on drive components - Written warranty available
Long Arm Quilting Machine - $2700
This is a used Voyager 17 Quilting machine on a Hinterberg Stretch Machine Quilting Frame. Great starter. Works well. She's upgrading to a Gammill. This machine was used to complete about 15 quilts. Lots of small stuff is included. Extra bobbins, bobbin winder, all books and cd's related to machine. This also has stitch regulator. This is setup in our house. We won't ship as too bulky and heavy. I will help dismantle.