Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for Stained Glass Pattern

Good morning,
    I am looking for a stained glass pattern. I am an intermediate quilter so as you send in your suggestions, as I hope you will, keep that in mind. Thank you for your help.

what kind of stained glass pattern? there are so many...did you want wild life? ravenwoods designs has lots; Details by Diane carry a few florals and signs...different ones; scarletrose.com has inspirational/religious ones...
    if you just type 'stained glass quilt patterns' into your search engine you will find thousands of links. i have even used regular stained glass patterns for quilting.

Blog Entries
    Here's a bunch of them that I posted that could be used for paper piecing too, but they are really stained glass patterns

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-87130-1.htm

Dover publications has several stained glass pattern books with copyright free patterns. Though really for glass, they work beautifully with fabric. I've used their patterns a few times.

Thank you so much for the suggestions. I am in need of a pattern that can be cut with a ruler and cutter. Just bought a new Janome so elabrate patters like true stained glass patterns may be something I can do in the future. Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Good luck and have fun looking through all the designs

Liz and Steven of the Foundation Piecer and I can't remember their more recent name and I think maybe Zippy Quilts? have a book of foundation pieced stained glass designs. Sorry I'm so vapid--hard day at work and the books are at the weekend place so I can't go check them for title...