Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a website - about scrap quilts?

Hi everyone! This is my first post ever on this board - though I've been silently stalking for several months now :)

I have a question and I hope you all can help me! Several weeks ago, I was browsing through the picture forum - I think - and I recall someone providing a really useful website.

The website was owned by a woman who did all scrap quilting (I think) and she provided free patterns for many of her quilt designs. I also remember something at the bottom of the website about how she had allowed classes to be taught with her patterns, but was upset that some of the people teaching the classes had charged the students for the pattern. She wanted the pattern to be available for free. I know that's a tangent - but it might help someone remember what website I'm talking about - since I sure don't! :)

My mother wants to make a scrap quilt, and I remember really liking this website - and I want to share it with her. But I was short-sighted enough as to not bookmark it. haha.

Thanks in advance!

is it http://www.quiltville.com/ welcome to the board by the way!

Blog Entries
    I bet that's quiltville.com you're thinking of! I've got 'Sister's Choice', a pattern from her site almost done!

And Welcome from SW Michigan too!!! :D :D

Check out this site, On the right is a list of patterns Not sure if this is the one you were thinking of.

http://www.quiltville.com/

Woa, we all posted at once!!LOL

wow! Thanks guys! That's exactly what I was looking for! You all sure are fast! :) That's one thing I really love about these forums - they're so very active!

And thanks for the welcome! I'm so happy to be here :) I'm learning so much about quilt patterns and blocks just from looking at the pictures on here - there are some amazing people out there!

Welcome from NE CA. Glad you joined us. I also think you're talking about Bonnie at Quiltville.com

Welcome from Colorado! I like your avatar picture, it's cute. I hope quiltville.com was what you were looking for, she has a ton of great scrap quilts.

Hi, and welcome!

Welcome from Southern California

Blog Entries
    Bonnie Hunter has a terrific blog too.

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast