Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: The Lorax is coming!

Talking The Lorax is coming!

I just saw that Robert Kaufman is releasing an all-organic collection featuring The Lorax next month!!! I already emailed DH at work and told him I need more room for fabric and money to shop...because I am ALL over that! The Lorax is my very favorite Dr. Seuss book. I'm making myself a big ole lap quilt out of this!!

http://www.robertkaufman.com/fabrics...orax/#products

Oh, Girl.....you better get a lot of room and a lot of $$$$$. Super cute fabric line, there's just too much to choose from....I'd be broke
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.

Blog Entries
    I have a new grandbaby coming so I'm right behind you in line! I'm ordering 3 yards of each print as soon as I find it online. I sold my extra yardage (I bought bolts of it) of the original Dick and Jane print fabric before the license got pulled, for enough to pay for most of this line. I always buy the fabric I know will be limited. Most of the buyers are in Japan for character print fabrics. Odd since this is where most is printed anyway.
    Last edited by BellaBoo; 01-26-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    Got fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by wuv2quilt View Post
    Oh, Girl.....you better get a lot of room and a lot of $$$$$. Super cute fabric line, there's just too much to choose from....I'd be broke
    HAHAHA. Thankfully, our tax return is due next week. I didn't tell the husband just how much I'm going to be putting towards this line, so I will just not tell him. He's getting a Kindle Fire, so that we equal out, even if mine costs more, right?!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO2011 View Post
    HAHAHA. Thankfully, our tax return is due next week. I didn't tell the husband just how much I'm going to be putting towards this line, so I will just not tell him. He's getting a Kindle Fire, so that we equal out, even if mine costs more, right?!
    Hmmmmmm, we're getting our taxes back next week too.....wonder what kinda toy my hubby would like? lol lol lol
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.

looking forward to these fabrics .... thanks for the heads up!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Just got a news letter from Craft Town Fabrics, they have a kit using these fabrics. crafttownfabrics.net