Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine

Blog Entries

Question Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine

Has anyone read this? I just bought the current issue's digital edition from google play and I can read it on my phone or my computer. $6.99 per issue. The paper copy is from the UK so this is much easier and cheaper, I think.

It's also available for iOS but I don't know if those can be viewed on the computer.

http://www.lovepatchworkandquilting....sue-8-sale-now

Love that pattern on the cover. I think I can figure it out, and I certainly have enough scraps to do it.
    Mavita - Square dancer and One Room School Teacher

My local Barnes & Noble carries it, and I always look through the new issues. It definitely skews towards a younger crowd and the modern quilting aesthetic. I don't find the patterns to be very unique though.

Blog Entries
    I'll have to look for it if we go to Barnes and Noble. It's about an hour away in a town we don't go to very often.

eta: I do like the idea of it being digital. I'm currently going through my magazines and there are way too many.

I just accidentally bought a subscription to it! I meant to get "british patchwork and quilting" but ordered that one by mistake! I preferred it to the one I meant to get as it had less adverts and more content! Also the print version comes with free gifts!

Blog Entries
    I saw that about the gifts-that is really cool! So you got the cute coral tape measure and tin this month?

Yeah, it's really cute! And next month it's a load of paper hexies...might convince me to have a play with them, I've always been too unsure of them, so I'm hoping there'll be a nice tutorial to go along with them :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sisty88 View Post
    I just accidentally bought a subscription to it! I meant to get "british patchwork and quilting" but ordered that one by mistake! I preferred it to the one I meant to get as it had less adverts and more content! Also the print version comes with free gifts!
    Free gift? Does it come with the mag or mailed separately.....cool marketing idea! May have to consider subscribing....not much of getting something extra these days!

It came with the magazine, I am in the UK though so I'm not sure whether it would be the same for the US?