Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: lunch bag

Well I bought some Hello Kitty fabric(thanks ladies), now am waiting for the pattern to arrive in the mail. Would you use insulbrite or just fusible fleece? Thanks...

MTS
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy
    Well I bought some Hello Kitty fabric(thanks ladies), now am waiting for the pattern to arrive in the mail. Would you use insulbrite or just fusible fleece? Thanks...
    Does insulbrite (never heard of it) have a side that's suitable to be inside the lunch bag - you know, to NOT absorb spills and gunk? I see it's available at Joann's.
    If not, what are you planning to use for the lining - or are you just going to use 2 regular cotton fabrics?

For the one I want to make the cleanliness part if more important than the keeping it cold/hot.

Thanks.

Insulbrite is used in making pot holders. I guess you could use it for a lunch bag. What do the instructions say to use?

simple quilter

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Mae
    Insulbrite is used in making pot holders. I guess you could use it for a lunch bag. What do the instructions say to use?

simple quilter
    I haven't received the pattern yet, am still waiting for it to arrive...

Blog Entries
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I am hoping that when you find out you will share it with all of us. I know I would like to know too!!
    :D :D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I am hoping that when you find out you will share it with all of us. I know I would like to know too!!
    :D :D :D :D
    Hope you have a good Christmas SulaBug. I showed the online picture of the pattern to my 20 yr old, and she liked it. Hooray for teens becoming young women!