Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Machine Quilter Business Manager Software >

Machine Quilter Business Manager Software

Machine Quilter Business Manager Software

Old 10-19-2015, 10:53 AM

Lightbulb Machine Quilter Business Manager Software

Hello everyone! I stumbled across this software for longarm quilting business and it looks really great. I was wondering if anyone had reviews about it? The introduction video goes over everything the program has to offer and it looks like it has everything and more of what I am looking for. Check it out and let me know what you think. Or I would really love to hear from folks that already have it and use it. Thanks again!
http://www.screencast.com/t/p9j5ak6qED7D
Old 10-19-2015, 03:35 PM

Greenie- I would suggest asking your question (or searching) on Machine Quilters Resource. Its a website with all things maching quilting- for domestic, sit down or reg stand up long armers. I know I have seen this subject over there. I have looked at it myself and if I decided to really quilt as a business, it would be something i would invest in. I am not affliated with MQR..just a happy member.

www.mqresource.com

PM if you need help over there. Its my other stop besides FB and here.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:41 AM
Power Poster

I did machine quilting on my Bernina. After help from a tech person, I ended up doing all my invoices on Excel. With a business, you must always struggle to keep costs low.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:55 PM

I don't know anything about it or what the cost involved is but we've been running a business for years. Originally, I did everything on Excel. If you aren't doing a great deal of business this will work fine. When our business got larger, I started using Quickbooks. It's very easy to use and you don't have to be an accountant to understand it. The basic Quickbooks is pretty reasonable since you won't need the payroll or inventory features.
Old 10-23-2016, 01:16 PM

i just bought it and it is not recalculating the tax correctly after i have entered my discount. It is still calculating the tax off of my original amount. see pic.[ATTACH=CONFIG]560860[/ATTACH] I wrote the company but i am not getting any help yet. They do not have a very good faq section either. There are only 5 issues described and none of them apply to my problem. And there is no yahoo group either. If anyone knows how to help, please let me know. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails mqbm-tax-problem.jpg  
Old 10-23-2016, 06:35 PM

Another vote here to go over to the MQR board and ask. There are a LOT of quilters there who use this software.

Last edited by Peckish; 10-23-2016 at 06:38 PM.