Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Machine Quilter

Machine Quilter

Where on the board should I look or post for a machine quilter who might live near me? Is there a forum that the machine quilters post in? Thanks.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    it used to be they were listed in the classified area, however, I just looked and I can not find that info anywhere now!

I don't know where that is located now. I haven't seen it since the board changed. I quilt for others, but I am not near you at all. Sorry
    Maybe someone has seen where that thread went.
    enjoy your life...it's the only one you have!!!
    Heather

I looked for it the other day as someone was looking , and I was hoping to be able to post the link... Seems like its gone! I hope not it was great information. Maybe one of the moderators will see this and be able to direct us if it still exists.... or if its been dropped .. please bring it back.

I'm also a LAQ but I can't find the link either and I don't live near you. I live in the Ozarks.
    http://www.skillpages.com/DonnaValleyquiltermo
    Sweet Dreams come from under Cozy Quilts made with love.
    Life is short, take time to enjoy it. Play with your kids and g-kids,
    and do what you can for others.

Considering you live on long island, my guess is that it would be much cheaper to mail your quilt to someone on the board. I used gramyx7 and she was fantastic and very reasonable. I live in Syracuse where the prices are cheaper than L.I. yet her price was better than the local prices even with postage.

Well, I don't live near you now but I used to ;-) - I grew up in Baldwin, also lived in Floral Park, Garden City Park, and Lake Grove. But now I'm in South Dakota - not very close anymore, darn it, or I could help you out.
    Andi R
    http://www.andicraftsquilting.com
    http://andicrafts.wordpress.com
    http://www.craftsy.com/user/1347131/pattern-store
    Proud owner of "Smart Alec" (A-1 with IntelliQuilter) and "Maggie" (the Prodigy)

Blog Entries
    I have wondered the same thing for my area, central Alabama ... or even just Alabama! I googled it and could not come up with anything. My LQS could probably tell me someone, but I never ever get to go there. It's across town, probably about 50 miles away.

Blog Entries
    The missing list is entirely my fault, I'm afraid. I had intended to update it, but accidentally deleted it instead.

I will start a new one soon.

sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ View Post
    The missing list is entirely my fault, I'm afraid. I had intended to update it, but accidentally deleted it instead.

I will start a new one soon.

sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thank you so much Patrice! You must spend HOURS on this board daily keeping up with all our demands!
    Beth in AZ
    www.bzyqltr.blogspot.com
    Innova 22' with Lightning Stitch and Pantovision
    Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. Mark Twain