Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: many thanks for mega quilter help

I spent today quilting 3 quilts. The thread only broke 8 times on all three quilts but I consider that wonderful.
    I followed ALL of your advice and did everything each of you said from taking the machine off the frame and adjusting tension, changing needles, changing thread, raising bars, lowing bars, watching video (again) reading manual, slowing down and having faith and it all worked out.
    I am tired and my words may not be coming out right but I just wanted to say thank you to each of you who wrote to give advice and words of encouragement when I needed it and let you know that it helped and I am back in the quilting world again and happy. Thanks
    doglover

3 Whew.... glad yor day was Great, Welcome Back !! :)

Good I'm glad you are back to quitling instead of fixing your machine constantly. Happy Quilting!

I have found that when I long arm quilt, they machine needs a rest and I need a break. A dip in the pool, lunch, a total break I n what I am doing, going for a walk. :-D

Did that today. Morning in the pool with granddaughters. Afternoon shopping with sisters. Back to work tonight or maybe to bed early.
    doglover.

I agree, sometimes a break is good. I'm glad your quilting is going better. I agree, if I only break a couple needles on a quilt I'm doing good.