Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: March Shop Hop

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle
    Quote Originally Posted by kiesh
    I found 130 bunnies and no blocks.
    It was my first hop so maybe I overlooked them?
    Go look at your "visited shops" it will show you the downloads for the blocks.
    I have. No luck. :(

Blog Entries
    I started with A's and went through to f and haven't found a single block either. I love Feb. it was the cupcakes. So darling and it came with recipes.

Blog Entries
    I went back and visited another one and after I registered the shop a page came up and said that I had found one but it did not give a place to save or anything What did I do wrong???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ctack2
    Does anyone have the blocks saved from last month? Time got away from me and I missed 5 or 6 of them.
    Thanks,
    Carol B
    Yes I have them all PM me with email address and the ones you didn't get and I'll get them to you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jean1941
    I went back and visited another one and after I registered the shop a page came up and said that I had found one but it did not give a place to save or anything What did I do wrong???
    I don't understand why so many people are having a problem this month with the Hop. :?: If you go to "visited shops" it should be there next to the shops.

me2
    Blog Entries
    I finally found all 12 but it took me 97 bunnies just to find 2 of the blocks. The next day I started over and finally found the rest of them but it took over 130 bunnies to find the 12. Also, had to repeat all of the first 97 over again. It was rather discouraging & very time consuming. Since the purpose of the hop is to get us to visit the sponsors & spend money at their site, it's kind of counterproductive. If I'm busy hopping, I'm not sewing. If I'm not sewing, I don't need to buy more stuff that I can't use while I'm spending my time hopping. JMHO.

me2

i have found blocks. and did down load a couple. Is there a theme to the blocks or are they just an added bonus for visiting a shop?

when they have the blocks, it seems the more you do at 1 sitting the faster they come up! When I only do a few each day, it seems that NONE of them come up!I wait til the end, then go to shops visited(member area) and download all into a file.It's easier that way. Plus if they goofed up (DEC), perhaps they'll have already corrected it! I'll leave 2nd place open for you,I'm shootin' for 1st! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by starshine
    i have found blocks. and did down load a couple. Is there a theme to the blocks or are they just an added bonus for visiting a shop?

At the end of the month the finishing directions will be available. On the top of fabshophop page click on sampler blocks. These are for a 'star search sampler'.

I am doing this and finding the blocks does seem slower than in past months. I have two so far and visited 38 shops. I like to do this when I'm taking a break from sewing or paperwork.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast