Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Mark Your Calendars - Next Virtual Quilt Day is Sunday 7/15

Mark Your Calendars - Next Virtual Quilt Day is Sunday 7/15

I know we have been doing later in the month the last couple months due to holidays and such, but I wanted to bring the next one a little more towards the middle of the month. So our next Virtual Quilt Day will be July 15! Be sure to mark your calendars.

I will post a thread that week reminding everyone (once I get a reminder PM from my sweet angel who always reminds me about it .... you know who you are!! It really does help, I can be so forgetful!! ) Then we can all get ready for another glorious day of sewing and encouragement!!

Cheers!
    Rachel

Thanks for setting these up Rachel. They're lots of fun and very productive too. I'll be on vacation then but will be thinking of all of you working hard!
    Heather

I had hoped to join in the fun yesterday, but alas we had unexpected company arrive so no quilting for me. Count me in for the next one..already have the calendar marked.

I can't wait...got a lot done yesterday,....now to get motivated to continue!!

I'm looking forward to it. I just finished my project from yesterday's virtual quilt day - these days are super productive. And I definitely mark my calendar - I would have missed this month if my reminder hadn't popped up and sent me looking for your post.

I think I may be your "sweet angel" tho most people think of me more as "squeaky wheel"... LOL! I can't wait to sew again with y'all! It's so fun! My DH thinks it's wonderful & asks every weekend "Is it this Sunday?". Oh, quilting friends are the best!!!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
    I think I may be your "sweet angel" tho most people think of me more as "squeaky wheel"... LOL! I can't wait to sew again with y'all! It's so fun! My DH thinks it's wonderful & asks every weekend "Is it this Sunday?". Oh, quilting friends are the best!!!
    Indeed you are! I appreciate it as I can be very forgetful.

Rachel