Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marshall Dry Goods?

Thanks so much for all your input. I'm a staunch supporter of my local shops, but sometimes I just can't afford to buy what I need.
    "The business of life is making memories. In the end, it is all we have." Butler Charlie Carson, Downton Abbey, season 4, episode 3, PBS.

I've ordered three times and been really happy with the quality of fabric. Besides novelty prints, I usually order the 108" wide backings as that is the very best value. The local quilt shop's backings are exactly the same as what I buy but cost @4.00 more per yard. I just got in an order of tie dyed backings and the fabric is thick and tightly woven. I haven't tested for colourfastness but since I use Color Catchers I'm not sure it will be a big problem. I ordered a bunch of batiks from another company and the colour ran some, but not too badly and the designs on the Marshall's batiks are the very same I have, so I'm guessing they came from Marshalls to begin with.

I have never gotten anything from them that I wasn't pleased as punch with.

I have purchased lots of fabric from them, and I've been very pleased.

I live in Australia and have purchased twice from them and the quality is great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2