Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Marshall Dry Goods

Today I ordered from Marshall Dry Goods, online. At first after having created an account. I intend to order more from them. I proceeded to the check out. I did not put in the date my card expired correctly and of course it was not accepted. I went to reenter and it told me that the order number was placed all ready. I called them several times as the gal that handles computers was out to lunch. She had my order in front of her and took the credit card info from my DH.
    I went to check the site when I got home and it still shows my order as pending, but, the amount has been deducted from my credit card.
    Do you think I have anything to worry about? I have dealt with them before on ebay, but never their site.

Quote Originally Posted by EagarBeez
    Today I ordered from Marshall Dry Goods, online. At first after having created an account. I intend to order more from them. I proceeded to the check out. I did not put in the date my card expired correctly and of course it was not accepted. I went to reenter and it told me that the order number was placed all ready. I called them several times as the gal that handles computers was out to lunch. She had my order in front of her and took the credit card info from my DH.
    I went to check the site when I got home and it still shows my order as pending, but, the amount has been deducted from my credit card.
    Do you think I have anything to worry about? I have dealt with them before on ebay, but never their site.
    You'll be fine. I've been there several times in person and they are a great bunch of folks. They are on the "low tech" side, I think, but the people there are as honest as they come.

I am sure you are okay. Pending may have meant that it has not yet shipped.

Blog Entries
    I agree , it just may mean not shipped . Also since you had to call them with the expiration date the computer may not recognize it as a finished transaction, but the company does :wink:

Agreed - sometimes it takes the computer a bit of time (overnight, etc. depending upon how the code is written) to reset the orders that may be 'stuck'.

I'm sure things are fine though. But if you still see it as pending online the following day, you might call them and see if they can clear it out. I'm sure they have a 'button' to do that :)

I haven't ordered from them before but the ones I have ordered from usually have my order as pending til it is shipped. I'm sure it's OK.

Blog Entries
    No, I feel you have nothing to worry about.

i have orded from marshall for years they are a great bunch of workers i do mine from the phone no problem yet with my order

Blog Entries
    Wonderful people work there. They value their good name.

I visited their web site today for the first time and they have wonderful prices and a great selection! It sounds like a good place to shop by all the comments already posted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast