Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshalls Dry Goods-Fabric quality

Marshalls Dry Goods-Fabric quality

Just checking out Marshalls Dry Goods. Their prices on fabric are just too good to be true. Has anyone ordered fabric from them. What did you think about the quality. I especially was looking for blending colors.
    Lizzy in La.

Banned
    I've ordered alot from them over the years.
    Good quality, good service.

Blog Entries
    I go to the warehouse a lot. All name brand fabric except Moda or batiks is there. They do have tye dye. They have every fabric quality from A - Z. If you order a name brand fabric you will be getting that brand's quality. Many shop owners are there filling up their vans and SUVs. You can buy by the bolt or by the yard. You get shop owner prices if you buy the bolt, just have to pay taxes and whatever else if you don't have a tax ID. You can be put on their wholesale email list to see all the new arrivals of fabric and prices every week. Just ask Sharon to add you to the list, email her. mdgsharon@swbell.net
    Got fabric?

Ditto. I order ALL of my batting from there. Fabric is great, service is great, delivery time usually a week.

I have never ordered from them. I will check out their website.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

I too order from here. They do carry some batiks,

http://www.marshalldrygoods.com/quil...ks/cat_83.html

Maybe just started?
    Have a great day sewing and remember to "not sweat the small stuff"!!

I just purchased some fabric from them that was considerably cheaper than the exact same thing I got from another source. I will definitely shop there often!

Blog Entries
    I have ordered 2 x now for backing, one was wide and the other regular width. The quality and price was excellent for backings for my quilts.
    A bed without a quilt is like the night sky without stars.

http://californiaquilting.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    I have been very happy with quality and service. I buy all my batting from them.

We took a road trip a couple of years ago and DH planed a side trip by Batesville just for me. If you ever go there, make sure you have lots of time to shop and maybe a good book for your ride to read. DH sat on the husband bench and waited for me.

You get better prices when you actually visit the warehouse. I was there right after the owner slashed some prices. One beautiful fabric I got for $1.67 a yard. Bought six yards of it. Also got some really pretty floral fabric for $2 a yard!

If you ever get to go anywhere near Batesville, Arkansas you must go by(buy) there!

I'm still kicking myself for not buying some white minkee that had a rose design on it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast