Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Martelli tables >

Martelli tables

Martelli tables

Old 08-10-2016, 05:04 AM

Default Martelli tables

Does anyone have a Martelli work station? I went to a demo yesterday and they are quite amazing. And the deals she offered! I am considering a small sized which would fit in my space. I might be ready to have a level cutting surface! And no more stooping over to cut! They are spendy but them seem to be very well made, very handy. And the deals she offered! Most all of the rulers, templates, ironing mat, etc! But I wonder if anyone has it and regrets purchase, has had troubles, or Loves It...
thanks for the input...

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-10-2016 at 05:50 AM. Reason: remove shouting
Old 08-10-2016, 06:33 AM

A close friend of mine bought one a couple years ago after the demo at Paducah. She absolutely loves it, and I am so envious!! They are amazing.

Linda in MO
Old 08-10-2016, 09:12 AM

I thought about getting one after a demo of the hydraulic lift It is a fantastic work table and the demo is amazing. I walked around thinking about it and realized I do 90% of my fabric cutting using my Go die cut machine. I rarely stand and cut anymore and I could get a lot of custom dies, as I needed them, made for the cost of the table.
Old 08-10-2016, 01:02 PM

Wish I could afford one!
Old 08-10-2016, 06:10 PM

We bought one last year when they were having their annual 50% off everything sale. We absolutely love it. We also got the shelf and basket underneath, and that is where our small scraps are stored. I can't say enough good things about Martelli products.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:33 PM

They gave one away during the raffle at Maine Quilts this year. I didn't get a chance to buy any tickets. But someone was really happy!
Old 08-11-2016, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by lots2do View Post
They gave one away during the raffle at Maine Quilts this year. I didn't get a chance to buy any tickets. But someone was really happy!
I got to see the demo at the Maine Quilt show and they were also offering a show special but I am still a winter away of having my new sewing space constructed over our two-car garage. I will definitely consider one down the road.
Old 08-11-2016, 02:45 AM

The quilt shop in my town has one. I love it! I wish I could afford one.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:42 AM

I bought a Martelli table about five years ago. I had done my tax return the day before the show and knew I had a large refund coming. It is one of the best quilt-related purchases I have ever made.

I baste and mark my quilts on the table as well as cutting on it. Because of the wheels, I can also easily move it beside my sewing machine to hold up my quilt as I free-motion. I really love their ergonomic cutters too.

I like to go to their booth at shows and help them sell more tables.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:14 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by fruitloop View Post
I thought about getting one after a demo of the hydraulic lift It is a fantastic work table and the demo is amazing. I walked around thinking about it and realized I do 90% of my fabric cutting using my Go die cut machine. I rarely stand and cut anymore and I could get a lot of custom dies, as I needed them, made for the cost of the table.
I too loved the demo of the table. The show special price was affordable. I almost bought one but realized like you, I don't do much cutting anymore now that the die cut machines are so easy to use.