Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This may be CRAZY but I tried it anyway

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    love this idea. me and my knees can get DOWN but it takes a crane to get us back UP from the floor. haha

Brilliant idea...basted quilt and clean shower recess...you clever quilter!:)

Blog Entries
    Love the link :-D I will have to give it some thought because I do not have wall room and My sew room is not in my house. :roll: I have a ideal but will have to get hubby to do the work :XD: If I am not careful I made be banned from this site :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool! I'm going to have to try to find a wall big enough!
    Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
    I hope your shower stall can withstand all the chemicals that stuff has in it. If it is plastic of any kind the spray baste will eventually dull it and cause it to dry and crack!
    I think if she hoses down right after using it everything should be fine.:) JMO

Quote Originally Posted by cherrio
    love this idea. me and my knees can get DOWN but it takes a crane to get us back UP from the floor. haha
    I know that feeling , the knees ach for weeks,even using knee pads didn't help, after puting a quilt together, crawling on the floor is for toddlers not me any more. I will try the wall hanging for my next quilt project,thanks for the idea.

I used to have to move my kitchen table to baste a quilt, but after getting some stuff out of my cellar I can now do it down there (rug on the floor). Sometimes I miss my big 9 room house we used to have, 4 rooms is kinda small.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    I used to have to move my kitchen table to baste a quilt, but after getting some stuff out of my cellar I can now do it down there (rug on the floor). Sometimes I miss my big 9 room house we used to have, 4 rooms is kinda small.
    *********** :oops: ***********
    Exactly my situation too, once all the kids moved out, and my mother was no longer able to stay with me due to Alzheimers, I sold my multi level 9 room monster ( miss it so much ) and I'm in a 4 room townhome with 1/2 the sq footage - lots less walls to decorate, and floor space to layout a quilt without rearrainging the livingroom/diningroom. :cry:

Thanks for posting that youtube link. This looks really easy to do, and I can't wait to try.

I am so happy I watched this youtube! Thank you for posting this! Luckily I have a friend with a big quilting studio so I go to her house to pin quilts on her table (but that's not always convenient). I'm a little leery of the airborne components to ANY spray adhesive, but I think I can set up a wall out in my garage that would be perfect for this. Even with my machine embroidery use of the 505 spray I try to open the back door when using it to air the place out. Anything bigger then a lap top quilt I have a longarm quilter quilt. GREAT TUT...thanks again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast