30’s Fat Quarter’s
For this swap we will be swapping 30’s fat quarter’s. A fat quarter is approx 18” X 22”. It is one yard divided into fourths. Cut in half and that cut in half selvage to cut.
For this swap you can swap a maximum of four fat quarter’s. All must be different. One fat quarter will be one set. So the most one person can do is four sets. (If we have a lot of people swapping this number could be upped…but since this is the first swap we don’t want to get the same fabrics back b/c we don’t have very many swappers. Clear as mud??)
Please follow these instructions:
1. One fat quarter is approx 18” X 22” One fat quarter is one set. Please no duplicate fabrics in the different sets. Please make sure the fabric is of good quality. You want to give what you receive.
2. Fabric should be washed, dried and ironed. Please do not remove the selvage.
3. Label the right side of each fat quarter with your name and forum name so the receiver knows who it is from. Put these in a bag and then into a Flat Rate Envelope (FRE) to send to me.
4. The postage for an FRE is $4.60 and should fit four sets (4 fat quarters) with no problem. In the FRE you will put return address label for me to send to you along with return postage. Please make sure it is in stamp form. They have one stamp that it $4.60 at the Post Office. What it costs to send is how much it will cost to receive.
5. The sets should be received to me by May 31st and will be swapped out and mailed the first week of June.
6. If you would like to join the swap please PM me with your name, address, and email address and the number of sets you want to swap. I will then send you my name and address so you have it to mail the sets to me. When you send your fat quarter’s in the mail, send me a PM so I know to expect them on my doorstep.
In the 2nd post you will see a list of swappers and how many sets they signed up for. When the fat quarter’s are received the color will change to let you know that the quarter’s were received.
If anyone has any questions about this let me know.
I posted this here and in the classified section in case people dont see it.