Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meet a member of this MB

Yesterday Mary Jane came to my Guild's quilt show in Middletown, NJ. She came with 2 friends and they seemed to enjoy the show. Wish I wasn't working at different tasks yesterday or I could have spent some time with them.

Our show is held in a historic park with an old farm House and barn, as well as 2 modern buildings. Quilts are displayed in all 4 buildings as well as vendors and a small cafe for lunch or snacks. I think the walk downhill to 2 of the buildings was something unexpected, they said next time they'd take their golf carts, LOL! Getting our bi-annual show up and running is a a huge undertaking but from the smiling faces of the attendees yesterday is was well worth it. May in Jersey

Blog Entries
    So Happy that you got to meet and that your quilt show was a big success :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by May in Jersey
    Yesterday Mary Jane came to my Guild's quilt show in Middletown, NJ. She came with 2 friends and they seemed to enjoy the show. Wish I wasn't working at different tasks yesterday or I could have spent some time with them.

Our show is held in a historic park with an old farm House and barn, as well as 2 modern buildings. Quilts are displayed in all 4 buildings as well as vendors and a small cafe for lunch or snacks. I think the walk downhill to 2 of the buildings was something unexpected, they said next time they'd take their golf carts, LOL! Getting our bi-annual show up and running is a a huge undertaking but from the smiling faces of the attendees yesterday is was well worth it. May in Jersey

Pam
    Our small guild does a bi annual show as well, it is a lot of work, but WELL worth the effort. I wish we had more go getters to help lighten the load.

Yes, they are a lot of work but it's so repaid to see all the attendees enjoying all the displays. Glad you had such a nice turnout.

Wish I would've known about quilting when I lived near there in E. Keansburg and Keyport!

Neat!

I'm so glad that you finally got to meet a member of the board and also had a great quilt show!!

Super Member Luv Quilts and Cats's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a good time, even if you were a little busy.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltluvr
    Yes, they are a lot of work but it's so repaid to see all the attendees enjoying all the displays. Glad you had such a nice turnout.

Wish I would've known about quilting when I lived near there in E. Keansburg and Keyport!
    Me too, it would have been nice to know you when you lived near me - I'm in the town next to Keyport. May in jersey

What fun to meet a member here. It does sound like these shows are lots of work, but believe me, we appreciate them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast