Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Mega Quilter Bobbin

I just purchased a Viking Mega Quilter and I removed the bobbin casing to put in a bobbin and tried to sew and it didnt sew. So I took out the bobbin and saw a little metal type of clip halfway there under the bobbin after I removed the bobbin. I pushed the clip thing to the bottom of the bobbin holder and slid it all the way. I put in the bobbin and it was now sort of springy not laying all the way in. I tried sewing and it is sewing ok. Does anyone know if theirs has this clip thing and if their bobbins lay flat in the bobbin case?

Blog Entries
    I am very visual and I would need to see pictures to compare it to mine, but I don't notice anything different between it and my other machines.

If you are not opposed to yahoo groups, there are several for this machine. I don't yahoo with this machine anymore, but I don't quilt on it anymore. I piece on it.

Those springs can come in and out.

The woman at the sewing store said that she doesnt know since she doesnt have one at the store and ordered it for me. I will take a pic and post it.

The sewing machine store ordered a new bobbin case and there is a bluish metal c clamp spring in there. Mine was out of the case so that answers my question if anyone else has theirs out.