Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: message

Cypress, Texas by the way of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Can anyone help me. I do not know how to make sure new .com site is not blocked. Also where oh where was March 21 newsletter? I did not receive. Thanks.
    Donna

Blog Entries
    I got mine this morning instead of the evening. http://ar.quiltedparadise.com/b-22718-8912

Cypress, Texas by the way of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Okay, maybe it is my computer. Can anyone please tell me where to email? This is day 2 and no newsletter. I am lost without my daily quilting board.
    Donna

Go to the top of this page or any other and you will find Quilting Newsletter...click on that and re-submit your information. Seems like there is some sort of problem with the newsletters as I think but am not sure they are changing servers. Personally, I don't use the newsletter but just come to the QB and when you log on you can see what you've looked at and what is new. Course many people love to get their newsletters emailed everyday but I get way to much email so I prefer to do it this way.

You could also PM a moderator for help or maybe one of them will see this and be able to help you or even another member with a lot more knowledge about this will help you out.