Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Microsafe batt from Joannes

Microsafe batt from Joannes

Has anyone used this ? Thinking of ordering can`t beleive the price and only 20.00 to ship to Canada!
    Gale
    http://www.joann.com/microsafe-batti...5yds/prd14621/
    Last edited by grma33; 07-11-2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: forgot link

I think it looks like a great deal, especially if you can use coupons. I may order a roll. If it isn't that great, it could always be used for years of small projects!!

That is a good price. I wish it were available in the store - I would go down and check it out. Let us know how you like it.

Just ordered a roll today and used 50off coupon, came to 86.24 with shipping or about 3.44 a yard. For family quilts it should be fine and is in my limited budget.
    Jeanann

PROQUILTINATING : Working on quilting when you should be cleaning, doing laundry, or cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by grma33 View Post
    Looked at this. One difference, the one at joanns is 25 yards not 20.
    Jeanann

PROQUILTINATING : Working on quilting when you should be cleaning, doing laundry, or cooking.

So I took the plunge and ordered using the code for 40% my friend gave me.I ordered on the 12th and had it shipped to my friend in Michigan using my canadian credit card.Didn`t know if this would work but it did.She got it today!!!!!!!!
    Will pick up on our way to Grandrapids for the quilt show.We pay around 10.00 canadian for 1 metor of bat!
    I`m a very happy Canadian!
    Gale

Microsafe batting is a great option when you want some loft to give your quilting stitches some definition, it is very light weight. I use traditional loft. It is a very consistant bat. If you have some fullness in your blocks it is also helpfull in easing that in without tucks or pleats. I purchase from JoAnn when it is 40 or 50 percent off and they have a free shipping coupon. You see this type of batting alot in Amish quilts.