Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
To Minnesota Quilters >

To Minnesota Quilters

To Minnesota Quilters

Old 03-22-2010, 06:50 AM

Hello, everyone. There seem to be a lot of us here on this board, so a couple of us decided to get together a contact list and try to get together either at the St. Cloud quilt show this summer, or maybe other places around the state. If you'd like to be included on the MN list, PM me with your screen name, first name, city, and email address. And let me know if you have objections to sharing your info with other MN quilters.

Brenda
Old 03-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by brendadawg
Hello, everyone. There seem to be a lot of us here on this board, so a couple of us decided to get together a contact list and try to get together either at the St. Cloud quilt show this summer, or maybe other places around the state. If you'd like to be included on the MN list, PM me with your screen name, first name, city, and email address. And let me know if you have objections to sharing your info with other MN quilters.

Brenda
I sent you a PM
Old 03-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by brendadawg

Brenda
Actually there is a Quilt show in New Ulm put on by our guild if anyone would be interested meeting there Friday or Saturday.
Let me know