Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: To Minnesota Quilters

Hello, everyone. There seem to be a lot of us here on this board, so a couple of us decided to get together a contact list and try to get together either at the St. Cloud quilt show this summer, or maybe other places around the state. If you'd like to be included on the MN list, PM me with your screen name, first name, city, and email address. And let me know if you have objections to sharing your info with other MN quilters.

Brenda

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brendadawg
    Hello, everyone. There seem to be a lot of us here on this board, so a couple of us decided to get together a contact list and try to get together either at the St. Cloud quilt show this summer, or maybe other places around the state. If you'd like to be included on the MN list, PM me with your screen name, first name, city, and email address. And let me know if you have objections to sharing your info with other MN quilters.

Brenda
    I sent you a PM

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brendadawg

Brenda
    Actually there is a Quilt show in New Ulm put on by our guild if anyone would be interested meeting there Friday or Saturday.
    Let me know