Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Minnesota quilters UNITE!!!!

I grew up in Brooklyn Park, back when it was barely considered a suburb, and attended high school in Anoka (which was way out beyond nowhere.)

My family is still all there - Robbinsdale, Crystal, Zimmerman, Monticello...

I hope you establish a nice group. Maybe someday I will get to meet you.

I'm only here during the summer -- and a few weeks in December; but I'd like to be a part of your group when I'm here. I'm available any time but would prefer days.

Brenda in Lino Lakes

OK, so I will take this in hand! :lol: Would people be interested/available to do either a late afternoon or evening once a week. I was thinking either Wednesday or Thursday. I thought we could meet the fourth Wed/Thur of the month. Let me know.

We can figure out someplace kind of central to meet, maybe a library where we can get a room. I'm always wondering and second guessing my own work so having people to bounce ideas off of would be fabulous.

I live in Hopkins. Keep me informed.
    Morely

Like I said, I'd like to be included when I'm there during summer months. If everyone can't meet once a week, maybe once a month, kind of like a guild. Just a thought. Keep me informed as to what you girls are doing.

Another thought would be to let someone host it each time, wherever they would choose -- maybe their church or their basement, etc. It could move around so that it wouldn't always be a long drive for someone.

Brenda - MN / GA

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would love to do this. I would prefer days or a weekend. Some of us may have to drive a distance. I live in SW Minnesota. Hi from Sleepy Eye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2