Hi, I have a question for the long arm quilting pros out there. What 'not actually quilting' tasks do you do? what is included in the base price and what do you charge extra for, or do you give the top back to the quilter and tell them to do it?
The tasks I'm wondering about are:
- Pressing a really wrinkled quilt (not one that's been mailed, I can understand that)
- Cutting a bajillion threads
- loose threads (threads have been cut, but they are laying on the surface) or
- backing given as yardage (needs to be seamed)
- fixing a really, really, really wavy border
- squaring a top
any thing else I haven't thought of along these lines.