Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Missed my fabric, missed my machine!!

Missed my fabric, missed my machine!!

Just back from a week in Vegas trip to Grand Canyon. Don't get me wrong I loved it, I crossed some major items off my bucket list. BUT I missed my quilting pals my sewing room, my fabric. There is just something comforting about being with quilters, right?????? What do u all think???
    Never met a scrap of fabric or vintage sewing machine I didn't like!
    Many a lost and lonely vintage machine has found a home with me, 26 and------ uh oh lost count, who is counting anyway!

Susan

I agree! Whenever I go to the hospital I am most anxious to get back to my machine..I made 5 visits last year, so I now keep handwork ready Just In Case! I have actually thought of having my kids bring my machine to the hospital if it goes too long!!

I totally agree, you are so right! No matter how wonderful the vacation it is always great to get home to friends and the sewing room. When we go to Las Vegas I get to take one of my traveling machines, but it's just not the same.

Quilting /sewing is relaxing. For me it is like an oasis where I can leave outside EVERYTHING I don't need. Welcome back.
    I'm trying to get rid of UFOs... but fresh ideas keep coming up! -^*^-Klarina-^*^-

Super Member Luv Quilts and Cats's Avatar
    I try to bring some handwork with me so I don't miss quilting too much.
    Luv Quilts and Cats
    Never underestimate the healing effects of beauty. - Florence Nightingale

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    I agree! Whenever I go to the hospital I am most anxious to get back to my machine..I made 5 visits last year, so I now keep handwork ready Just In Case! I have actually thought of having my kids bring my machine to the hospital if it goes too long!!
    Pat that is so funny I was in the hospital last week and begged my dd to bring my machine up She wouldnt even consider it lol