Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missing classifieds

sorry this is happening

When there is an issue with posts it is really better to PM a moderator to find out what is going on.

The ads are deleted automatically when you lose regular status. It's part of the system from what I understand. So, keep up your posting or you'll lose your status. Those are the rules. :>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    The ads are deleted automatically when you lose regular status. It's part of the system from what I understand. So, keep up your posting or you'll lose your status. Those are the rules. :>
    So because I was on vacation a week without my computer and then without power for 2 days due to a snow storm I get penalized.

Quote Originally Posted by candlequilter
    So because I was on vacation a week without my computer and then without power for 2 days due to a snow storm I get penalized.
    lol hey look your a regular now! ya know what they say about hard work and BS! I see that BS got us there this time!

Quote Originally Posted by candlequilter

I don't make the rules. If you don't like them, complain to the admin. but if you use this board we all have the same rules to abide by.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2