Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Missing Tutorial

Somebody in our little group posted a tutorial for quilt as you go tutorial in the tutorial section a while back and now I can't find it. The whole tutorial was written out it was not a link to anywhere. I am in a position where I "need" that tutorial now and can't find it. Can somebody please help me? I looked one page at a time all the way back to January 3 and still didn't see it.

NEVER MIND! i FOUND IT! I REALIZED THAT I WAS LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE AND WHEN I WENT TO THE RIGHT PLACE I FOUND IT ALMOST RIGHT AWAY!!

ReRe

Try searching QAYG in the search, there is a good one posted by KAYN on Feb. 18, 2010.

Well now I can't find it. Anyone got a link or a map?

Rita

Blog Entries
    did you find the link, if so post here so we kno which one you were talking about

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReRe
    Somebody in our little group posted a tutorial for quilt as you go tutorial in the tutorial section a while back and now I can't find it. The whole tutorial was written out it was not a link to anywhere. I am in a position where I "need" that tutorial now and can't find it. Can somebody please help me? I looked one page at a time all the way back to January 3 and still didn't see it.

NEVER MIND! i FOUND IT! I REALIZED THAT I WAS LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE AND WHEN I WENT TO THE RIGHT PLACE I FOUND IT ALMOST RIGHT AWAY!!

ReRe

Here is the link I was looking for:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-36303-1.htm

ReRe