Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Missouri Waltz quilt pattern

Missouri Waltz quilt pattern

Does anyone have one they will share or can you tell me where to find a free pattern? Thanks!

I have never heard of this one. I am not sure where in the world to get one either. Sorry. But, I am about to begin the tennessee waltz pattern. Maybe you would be interested in making one of these a little later? It is shown on the elenore burns site quilt in a day. Let me know, I would share the book with you when I am finished.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Just to let you know... If you google the mossouri waltz quilt pattern, it shows a couple quilts in that pattern if you use the images feature. It kind of looks like a bargello quilt. Whew... Good luck with that! My atavar is a bargello and I was never so sick of pressing open seams in my life!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms