Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Moda Marbles - recent changes (problems?) >

Moda Marbles - recent changes (problems?)

Moda Marbles - recent changes (problems?)

Old 01-02-2012, 11:57 AM
Fabriclovr

Does anybody know where the least expensive Moda Marbles can be purchased? I bought Moda #7 last year at $4.95/yard, but cant remember the quilt shop. I know it was in the midwest and they were a full fabric store, just not a quilt shop. I bought it on line and must have spent a couple of hours on the site. Did I bookmark it? Heck NO! Can anyone help with this?

Old 01-02-2012, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
Here's how my favorite 'local to me/online to you' shop, Keepsake Quilting, handles returns...beautifully!
http://www.keepsakequilting.com/noquibble.aspx
Oh DITTO DITTO! Keepsake Quilting is one classy operation, with live, intelligent and experienced quilters who actually pick up the phone! Shipping is good, orders correct, phone assistance terrific. I would not hesitate to order anything from them sight-unseen.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Fabriclovr

Originally Posted by SueSew View Post
Oh DITTO DITTO! Keepsake Quilting is one classy operation, with live, intelligent and experienced quilters who actually pick up the phone! Shipping is good, orders correct, phone assistance terrific. I would not hesitate to order anything from them sight-unseen.
Yes, they have nice stuff, but at over $10/yard + shipping, its a no go. I get their catalog and read it when I am soaking in the bath after a long day. Love to drool, but can't afford to buy.

THX

Old 01-02-2012, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Fabriclovr View Post
Yes, they have nice stuff, but at over $10/yard + shipping, its a no go. I get their catalog and read it when I am soaking in the bath after a long day. Love to drool, but can't afford to buy.

THX
The original response was to a question about returns of already cut fabric. Keepsake Quilting has a 'no quibble' guarantee and will take back anything at any time for any reason, no questions asked, period. SueSew is right, they are a class act from top to bottom. It was not a discussion of prices, although theirs are extremely reasonable for the quality of goods and services that you get.
Glad you enjoy drooling in your bath water.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Fabriclovr

no comment