Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: monterey ma

Post monterey ma

So my dh and I are going to visit some family at Gould farm. Does anyone have any suggestions of travel sites-aka quilt shops in the area? We haven't been to New England since we were first married ?? years ago. We are pretty excited. Thanks everyone. Barb

Banned
    It depends on how far you want to travel. Google "Quilt Shops in Massachusetts" you will probably get some info.
    Nice shop in Shelburn Falls, A place or two around Springfield. And if you are traveling east on I-90 there are several in the Sturbridge/Charlton/Auburn area.

Tala's in North Adams was closed for renovations several months ago- don't know if it has reopened. A bit hard to find as the streets are confusing, but worth a visit.

The Charlton Sewing Center is another nice shop on Route 20. It is in an old white church, organ still there, lovely building. The parking lot is in the back. I was there for the first time in June on my way back from Boston. The store is decorated with many vintage and antique sewing machines.