Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mug organizer pattern

would like to find a pattern for a "mug organizer" to make for some of my sewing buddies. Saw it once somewhere, but can't seem to find it when I look again. (A free one would be appreciated, know what I mean)

How funny to see this question! I was just searching on Google for the very same thing and this thread came up! I've found patterns from $10.00 down to $5.99 but nothing free yet. I hope someone can suggest a free pattern.

Haven't seen a free one. But doesn't JoAnns or Hancocks have them on sale for $1.00 this next weekend for Vetrans Day?? I bought one last time they were on sale but haven't made it yet.

Are you wanting a mug rug? If so, here's one free pattern. http://www.nbquilts.org/PublicEvents...ow/MugMats.htm

I make mine bigger, 6" x 8" so there's room for a cookie or two. I also add a layer of plastic wrap between the backing and the batting to prevent spills and leaks from soaking through.

Hope this helps.

I think she means the little organizer that has little compartments in it to put sewing, office or misc items in.

Ah, OK, my bad. I'll watch the thread because I'd like to take a look-see at that organier pattern as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchie
    Ah, OK, my bad. I'll watch the thread because I'd like to take a look-see at that organier pattern as well.
    I just found the pattern number: simplicity 2450. Someone posted a picture of the pattern on the 10th of Oct.

Martha stewart had one but I am not sure of the link I just found it the other day.

Go to PatternReview.com then search for Simplicity pattern # 2450. There is a nice clear drawing of the pattern. I'm going to wait until the week-end to buy my pattern, but someone very clever could probably figure this out from the drawing.

here's pictures and fabric requirements, i am not sure what the difference between all of the patterns are.....
    http://images.patternreview.com/sewi.../2450/2450.pdf

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast