Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Must to Have if You are a Quilter

If you do not have a Dust Buster/chargable hand held vaccum, you must put one on your wish list. I always have threads and small cuts from squaring up a block on me, the floor and cutting table. I keep the Dust Buster beside me and it is the best thing since "sliced bread." Who wants to get out a big vacuum when you can clean up in a jiff with a Dust Buster.

in the land of fruits, nuts, flakes & quakes!
    Great idea! I've been finding snippets of fabric & thread all over the house lately!

Blog Entries
    Great tip :D:D:D

Got one for DH to clean up around the fireplace. (He specifically asked for one) DH has yet to take it out of the box....maybe it will just have to wander down to "my room". I'll see how long it takes him to notice.

wow what happened ...lol it posted a hundred times before i even had time to finish....a new one for me..ha ha haThy are great...my sis-in-law has had one since her daughter was a baby...maybe it`
    Quote Originally Posted by Albujudy
    If you do not have a Dust Buster/chargable hand held vaccum, you must put one on your wish list. I always have threads and small cuts from squaring up a block on me, the floor and cutting table. I keep the Dust Buster beside me and it is the best thing since "sliced bread." Who wants to get out a big vacuum when you can clean up in a jiff with a Dust Buster.

Thy are great...my sis-in-law has had one since her daughter was a baby...maybe it`

Thy are great...my sis-in-law has had one since her daughter was a baby...maybe it`

They are great for that! I'm always afraid my little 23 pound cat will get thread wrapped around his paw and then eat it or something (since it seems he eats everything within reach), so I try to keep as many of my loose threads up as I can... Thee really do help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast