Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Accuquilt Die storage solution....

Thanksfor this post. I just got my GO and 14 dies and haven't even thought about where I'm going to store it all. Might have to get the rack too!
    Bernina 440QE
    Bernina 1150 serger
    Janome 1000CPX coverstitch

Quote Originally Posted by carolaug View Post
    I bought one at Staples which works well but hard to find a place to store it...I use the Art bins for my studio dies and will buy more for my Go dies. They are 8.00 when they go on sale. i already own a bunch...hate spending that much but they are wonderful! love how they stand up and also have a handle. The dies should not be stacked on top of each other or lay flat.

I'm not sure what the Art Bins are. Can you describe them a bit? I have a GO and need to find a better way to store them. Right now they are stacked on top of my roll of batting. Glad I read this thread. I didn't know they should not be stacked, but the reason makes sense. Thanks.
    Sophie2

I "haunt" the goodwill store on a regular basis for "office supplies" that work in my sewing cave. The pot racks work great, for me, in storing my many, many GO dies......I have them racked by size.....with number on top so I can see what I am looking for at the start of a project.........our goodwill seems to be getting more and more crafty type things, but so far no sewing machines or fab......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2