Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
My agenda for Paducah >

My agenda for Paducah

My agenda for Paducah

Old 04-23-2011, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
Arrive at 10 am at Hancock's Fabric. Look everything over, check out the back room. Eat lunch. Go downtown to book sale and vendors. Head to E Burns tent and barn sale and show. Go to mall and visit each vendor there. May go to night show at the art building.
Next morning arrive at convention center an hour before the show. Visit with the lobby tables, see the raffle quilts, and chat with other quilters. Go to the quilt show. Stay at quilt show and bubble until afternoon. Don't forget to eat something. Go to E Burns downtown store, and other quilt shops downtown, go to the Rotary quilt exhibit and vendors. Go to Hancocks and stay until closing sitting on porch visiting with other quilters and enjoying the fun in the back room. Eat a nice dinner.

Next morning check out of hotel. Go to the quilt museum, see other downtown places of interest, run by E Burns tent sale one last time, stop at Hancock's to check back room for more sales. Drive home. :D

Subject to change at any time if the mood strikes to go back to see something again.
What days are you planning on being in Paducah??? I'm trying to get my trip planned on the way up from FL. to IN. to visit with my children & grandchildren!! If I make it, I'd be there on Friday & possibly Saturday(if I can talk my DH into doing it again, lol!!). I'd LOVE to meet other QB members while I'm there.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Power Poster

I'll be there Thursday - Saturday. I'll have a very gaudy red ribbon tied to my Dick and Jane tote bag. I carry it to every quilt show. It's almost impossible to plan to be at a certain place at a certain time while there. I don't do that anymore. I end up waiting or the other person ends up waiting when there is a delay or change of plans and then I feel bad all day. :D