Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: My Bailey's 17 Home Quilter

  1. #1
    Super Member kristen0112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    2,441
    YEAH! It was shipped today!!!!

  2. #2
    Moderator kathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the Texas Coast
    Posts
    3,729
    CONGRATS, I wish the 17" was available when I got my 15", but I'm happy with her. What frame did you get?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    643
    Wow, you're gonna have a great time with it! I love my 15" (even when it makes me want to tear my hair out sometimes). And yeah, what frame did you get?

  4. #4
    Super Member Marlys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eastern Montana
    Posts
    1,002
    That is exciting! I am looking at the same thing, but with 2 kids in college it may have to wait a while.

  5. #5
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,963
    I am so excited for you . Send a pic when you get it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    406
    You will LOVE it! I've had mine for several weeks and am so happy bought it.

  7. #7
    Super Member kristen0112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy
    CONGRATS, I wish the 17" was available when I got my 15", but I'm happy with her. What frame did you get?
    I got the Grace Pro GMQ I think that's the name - I will be able to quilt up to king sized quilts. I am so excited. My DH thinks it will get here before the weekend but I betting on next week. That way I won't be disappointed.

    Today I am working on finishing a quilt I started 14 years ago, another I started in May. That way when it gets here I will have at least four tops to work on. One over sized queen, 1 king, and 2 lap quilts.

  8. #8
    Super Member kristen0112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlys
    That is exciting! I am looking at the same thing, but with 2 kids in college it may have to wait a while.
    I know I probably shouldn't have I just had one child graduate from high school and have a junior in high school. BUT DH said I could so I did :-)

  9. #9
    Moderator kathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the Texas Coast
    Posts
    3,729
    I'm pretty sure you know this but just in case here goes....it's not as easy in real life as it is in your head, get about 4 yds of muslin and a low loft batting for a practice quilt, if you end up going all over the whole piece you can switch to a different thread color and practice some more :wink:

  10. #10
    Super Member kristen0112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy
    I'm pretty sure you know this but just in case here goes....it's not as easy in real life as it is in your head, get about 4 yds of muslin and a low loft batting for a practice quilt, if you end up going all over the whole piece you can switch to a different thread color and practice some more :wink:
    Kathy - that's a great idea thank you! I would have thought when I finished now I gotta get some more so I can practice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.